TN - 1222 System Management Server Failed to Get the Root Certificate
This article from InSource discusses the error you may encounter and service to validate when adding a client to the System Management Server.
- Author: Mario Meza
- Published: 03/09/2022
- Applies to: System Management Server 2017 and above
When adding a client to a System Management Server (SMS) you may encounter the following errors in configurator :
- Fetching the root certificate from the System Management Server 'https://<SMSNodeName>:443'
- Failed to get the root certificate. Error Code: ServiceUnavailable, Error Message: Service Unavailable.
- Failed to configure the device.
- Please check ArchestrA Logger for more information.
On the System Management Server Node, access the Microsoft Services snap in module
From start run or command prompt enter 'services.msc'
Ensure the ArchestrA Identity Manager Token Host service is running
With the service now running from the client configurator you should be able to establish a connection with the SMS and register the device.