When trying to uninstall or repair Wonderware software you sometimes get the Microsoft error message "Another program is being installed. Please wait until that installation is complete, and then try installing this software again"
This article from InSource shows...
- Author: Alex Davenport
- Published: 03/07/2016
- Applies to: Microsoft Windows 7
1. From Start menu run services.msc
2. Find WindowsInstaller from the services link.
3. If you see it is started and set to automatic, disable it.
4. Re-start your pc.
5. Again go to services.msc.
6. Set WindowsInstaller to start as "Manual".
7. Now start your installation.