When troubleshooting it is often helpful to look at the System Management Console (SMC) logs on remote PCs from a central location.
- Author: Dillon Perera
- Published: 12/30/2015
- Applies to: Wonderware System Management Console - Log Viewer
1. Open the Wodnerware System Management Console (SMC).
2. Expand the Log Viewer, and expand the Default Group.
3. Left click on Default Group and then right click on it. Select the New Node option.
4. Enter the name of the remote PC and click OK.
5. You will now see the additional PC appear as an option in LogViewer.