After saving a workbook to a different machine, all cells populate with #NAME? The Workbook is calculating half hourly averages on 10 second resolutions for a number of tags in wide view over a number of ranges. The Workbook worked until August 12th when this issue came up. Using Office 2007
Product Version: 9.2
OS: Win XP
Checked the Add Ins from Office Button > Excel Options (shown at the very bottom of the panel) > Add Ins Under Active Application Add Ins no add ins were shown. We next selected Excel Add Ins from the Manage drop down and clicked Go. We then checked ActiveFactory Workbook under Add Ins Available and clicked the browse button and browsed to c:\Program Files\Common Files\ArchestrA\ and selected HistClient.xla. We were prompted fro a confirmation that a copy of HistClient was found at this location and asked if we wanted to replace it (we selected Yes after using Windows Explorer to make a backup copy just to be safe). We closed and reopened the workbook. At this point all cells no showed No Connectin. After using Connection Management from the Workbook Add Ins menu to logoff and log back on, the sheet populated with good values every time it was opened. OK to close.
Close Date: 2009-08-19 13:01:15