Applies to Software
InTouch for Terminal Services
Applies to Version
Applies to System/Module
How to take advantage of ACP ThinManager for use with Intouch for Terminal Services.
- Create a Windows user (Right click on My Computer, Select Manage. Right click on Users, select New User)
- Add user to the Remote Desktop users group (Right click newly created user, select Properties. Click the Member Of tab, click Add. Add the Remote Desktop User group, click Ok )
- Log out of Windows, and log back into Windows as the newly created user.
- Log out of Windows, and log back into Windows as an administrator
- Copy InTouch application folder to the user’s directory
- Log into Windows as the newly created user.
- Open the InTouch application in WindowViewer (Open InTouch, Click Tools | Find Applications. Right click the application, select Window Viewer.)