How to license InTouch Machine Edition on your Development Computer
- Author: Dillon Perera
- Published: 03/30/2015
- Applies to: InTouch Machine Edition 7.1
Demo Mode: By default InTouch Machine Edition will run in Demo Mode, allowing the user to run the development environment for a total of 40 hours.
Softkey License: These are used for demonstration and consignment licenses, where physical hardware was not purchased. This will require internet access.
Hardkey License: These are licenses tied to a USB dongle that was received with the panel.
- Install InTouch Machine Edition.
- Go to Start > Programs > Wonderware > InTouch Machine Edition v7.1 > Register.
- Select the type of license you want to enable, either Hardkey or Softkey license.
- Hardkey: Ensure the USB dongle is plugged in, then press the Check button.
- Select the Network adapter you want to associate with the license. Choose a network card which will not be removed or disabled in the future.
- Copy the Hardware Identifier that is displayed.
- Go to the Wonderware's activation website:
- Paste the Hardware Identifier from step 3 into the website, and submit to receive your activation code.