Have developed an InTouch Machine Edition application and would like to send the files to the remote panel to run.
- Author: Dillon Perera
- Published: 03/30/2015
- Applies to: InTouch Machine Edition 7.1
On the Runtime Panel:
- Start the Remote Agent on the panel (ceserver.exe).
- If the Remote Agent isn't installed on the Panel it can be found on your development computer by going to C:\Program Files (x86)\Wonderware\InTouch Machine Edition v7.1\Redist\PANELTYPE\Bin. There is a different version of CEServer.exe for each type of Panel CPU (PANELTYPE in the path above). Copy the correct version of CEServer.exe to your panel and start it.
On the Development System:
- Open InTouch Machine Edition, and open the project that you want to send.
- From the Home menu select Connect.
- Go to the Target tab on the left.
- Enter the IP Address of the remote panel, and click the Connect button.
- Press the Install System Files button to send the InTouch Machine Edition software to the panel.
- Go to the Project Tab on the left.
- Press the Download button to send the project to the panel.
- Press the Run button to start the application on the panel.