This article from InSource shows...How to use the automated galaxy backup utility.
- Author: Mike Viteri
- Published: 6/14/2016
- Applies to: System Platform 2014R2
Wonderware has built an automated backup galaxy utility that you can setup with task scheduler to automate galaxy backups. The steps below will show you how to use the tool.
1. Download the GalaxyBackup zip file below. (Note:This utility can only run on the GR where the IDE is installed). Keep all the files in the GalaxyBackup folder together.
2. Unzip the file. Right click select Edit the "StartBackup" batch file.
3. In between the quotes for AOT. Put your galaxy name. Where the path C:\Users.....put the path where you want your backup folder. Where you see the number 10. This is how many backups will be kept.
4. Here is a modified example below.
5. Now when you double click "StartBackup" or set it in task scheduler it should automatically backup your galaxy.